Modern Combat 3 Fallen Nation is the 3rd FPS game of the famous Modern Combat franchise featuring:
• Fight through a 13-mission battle from Los Angeles to Pakistan.
• Witness numerous paramount minutes on account of AAA situation scripting.
• Experience distinctive sorts of gameplay: escort, devastate, helicopter, 4×4 pursuit, and so forth.
• The most profound and instinctive FPS gameplay on cell phones with a sprint and slide highlight.
• Gaze upon cutting edge GFX that consider a remarkable rendering of situations.
• Improved SFX and voice acting will inundate you in a whole-world destroying situation.
• Enter fights for up to 12 players in 6 restrictive maps and 7 distinct modes.
• Use your redid weapons to climb an addictive leaderboard with more than just ranks
What’s new in the apk v1.1.4g?
– Support for Android Lollipop
– Various bugs fixed
Download Modern Combat 3 Mod APK v1.1.4g +Data for Android Lollipop
Install the apk, extract the data to Android/obb using 7zipper on Android, and play!
What’s new in the apk v1.1.2?
Download Modern Combat 3 Mod APK v1.1.2 +Data for Android Lollipop
– Install the game APK
– Open the 1st part with Winrar, then click the “extract to” button to extract the game data.
– Copy the extracted data to sdcard/Android/data/
– Connect to the Internet for the 1st run to check for license (wait at least 5 minutes)
– Enjoy the game
If you face the issue of “invalid license”, please try this method:
– Run the game for the 1st time, the game will say “Invalid license, click here to Buy Game”. Click “Cancel”
– Go to Settings, turn off auto update date & time, change the year back to 2012
– Run the game for the 2nd time and enjoy, but not yet finished!
– Go to Settings for the 2nd time and change the year to 2013, the game will be stopped unexpectedly.
– Run the game for the 3rd time and enjoy!
What’s new in the apk v1.0.1?
+ Use this simple tool
to join the data parts: select “splice” mode, choose the input file (*.001), click “splice” button and wait for few minutes. If the tool is not responding, please be patience and wait until the merging process is completed.
+ Extract data using Winrar
+ Copy the extracted data to sd card following this path: sdcard/Android/data/