Need for Speed Most Wanted features:
• Drive and customize over 40 of the world’s most exciting cars
• Race the way you want! By popular demand, you can now touch or tilt to steer
• Use Mods to enhance your car and get ahead of the pack in style
• Experience the action with mind-blowing graphics and intense full-car damage
• Earn Speed Points to unlock new cars
• Trick out your phone with an exclusive Most Wanted live wallpaper
What’s new in the apk v1.3.71?
– Behind-the-scenes improvements to keep your game running smoothly.
Extract data using peazip or 7zip, copy data to Android/data, install the apk and play!
What’s new in v1.0.46?
UPDATE NOW FOR MORE CARS AND NEW EVENTS!
• Start trouble in the new Marussia B2 and the Pagani Zonda R
• Test-drive your fresh wheels in 2 new Hot Rides Events
• Race NFS Edition cars like the Hummer H1 Alpha! Get ‘em fast – each car is available for ONE week only
• Collect as many new rides as you can to unlock brand-new milestones
– Error: black/white screen except for cars.
+ Solution: delete the downloaded data and try to data again via 3G or Wifi. In case your phone is rooted, run Chainfire3D and set your GPU to powerVR.- Error: 0 mb free or out of memory or insufficient memory
+ Solution: First try to clean your phone using DU Speed Booster. If it does not work, then you need a rooted phone to do further. Install ES File manager OR Root explorer, go to data/data/ and search for “nfs13” or any keywords related to the game and delete the cache file with extension .edx??? (something like that, sorry I forget the extension)- Error: This application is not authorized for use on your Android device.
+ Solution: You need a rooted phone to solve this error. First open Lucky Patcher, then long press Need for speed MW, select remove licence verification, select auto modes! and check Auto mode! and Other patches (Extreme mode)! then open Need for speed. If that don’t work reboot. If you want to play offline without internet you can experiment with Lucky Patcher like removing or changing some permissions. “REMEMBER TO BACKUP” – Thank @Sean for this trick.